| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Maiduguri in October is hot at 27.9 °C (82.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 36.4 °C (97.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.7 °C (69.3 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in October is 15.7 °C (28.3 °F).
- The weather in October is droughty. A feeble 11.1mm (0.4in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 11:41 long and the longest day is 12:00 long with an average length of 11:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Maiduguri October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Maiduguri, Nigeria
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Maiduguri: